- “Trombone” style copper hot water coil with rapid response feature
- Exclusive Turbo-Ram turbulators designed for better heat transfer
- Multi-pass design reduces operating expense
- efm designed ceraform combustion chamber for superb heat flow and low heat retention
- ASME designed and certified pressure vessel
- Extended coil flanges and connections avoid hidden leaks
- Easy to service
- Firing rates from 0.5 to 1.35 gallons/hour(52,000 to 142,000 BTUH)
Homeowners who would like to see our products should schedule an appointment with your local EFM dealer. You can also call us at 570-385-1892.
Dealers can schedule training on installation and maintenance at EFM in Schuylkill Haven, PA at your convenience. Just call us and set up a date.